1031 Time Line
1. Contact PTE!
2. PTE opens your file and provides you with exchange instructions.
3. PTE provides exchange documents to your closing company.
4. Property sold and funds wired to PTE.
5. You have 45 days to identify the new investment property(s).
6. You have 180 days to purchase your new investment property.
7. PTE forwards exchange funds and documents to your closing company.
8. Your 1031 Exchange is now complete!
The Provident School of Real Estate was established to provide educational opportunities to Virginia Real Estate Agents. Post Licensing and Continuing Education Courses are designed with the Real Estate Agents' needs in mind. We offer classes satisfying the mandatory and elective requirements determined by the Commonwealth of Virginia. All Provident classes have been approved by DPOR for license renewal.
All settlements are conducted in a very professional and friendly environment. All settlement documents are thoroughly explained prior to signing. Copies of all signed settlement documents are provided immediately after the documents have been signed. We can also place your signed copies on a disc to reduce the amount of paper documents you need to store after the settlement.
All settlement companies are not alike. When deciding on a settlement company, choose one that has the experience and skill to provide the quality settlement you expect. A settlement company you can trust to take care of your money and the title to your most precious asset, your home. Let Provident Title & Escrow relieve your worries about the settlement process.
What Are You Waiting For?
Get in touch with your us today!